Google
 

Saturday, March 22, 2008

What is Healthy Diet???

Chapter1

A lot of people want to have a good body by diet. But unfortunately they are doing the wrong diet that can make them sick and of course it makes their body so bad. I will tell you the way to make a healthy diet but of course I’m only a human that imperfect so I’m sorry if there were something wrong or incomplete yet J

Okay guys lets go further, what is healthy diet?????

Healthy diet is a kind of easy thing to do. WHY???? Because we only need to eat many kind of food, because of what???? Because many kind of food contain many kind of nutrition too all right… But remember you should maintain the food that you eat. This is also to maintain the calorie that our body need. If you eat food more than our body need, our body will save it as a fat under our skin as a food reserve. That makes we gain our weight and that gain make us fat okay.

You should eat many kind of vegetables,fruits,grains,high complex carbohydrates, low fat and non cholesterol products. I’ll tell you the detail of those food in the next chapter J . Simply, healthy diet is balanced diet that our food should contain fiber and nutrients. So, don’t worry to eat your delicious food but you shouldn’t eat them too much okay.

All right, now you know what is the definition of healthy diet guys,.. Go to next chapter if you want to know more….

No comments: